As an enterprise manager, which fire do you put out first? Do you deal with remote user issues, disaster recovery/business continuity or compliance issues? How about new technology and legacy systems, proprietary applications or open source solutions and social networking? Every initiative takes a committee and you spend more and more time in meetings to justify your ever-shrinking budget.
If you experience problems like these, Data Balance can help:
- Inflexibility of the organization
- Difficulty and lack of time to get projects moving/completed
- Complexity of the technology and the organization to support it
- Uncontrolled growth and management of data
- Strategic initiatives that slip due to operational fires
- Resource constraints, including staff and budget, caused by the above
Data Balance can solve these problems through:
- Staff augmentation – Gain more resources with our entire IT staff behind you.
- Innovation – Our progressive ideas and solutions help you get ahead.
- Efficient support - Outsourcing non-strategic functions like helpdesk, monitoring & maintenance saves time and money.
- Access to new technology - We use resources you may not yet have in-house, like Office Communications Server, CRM, SharePoint, and other leading-edge technologies.
- Savings – A higher return on investment means not having to increase headcount or capital budget.
- Personalized service and innovation – That you can only get from a smaller company.
In a global market where business is done around the clock, how do you stay competitive, while keeping basic business processes running smoothly? With Data Balance and a dedicated, certified support team, you can maintain reliable business technology within an ever-evolving technology landscape.